Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Skitty

A pokemon site made for friendly chat, Discussing the games, and competitive battling/trading!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Changes To the List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinx7

Rinx7

Some Changes To the List Empty
PostSubject: Some Changes To the List   Some Changes To the List Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Omega it looks pretty good but I think some Pokemon like Jaroda (who has Perversity in dream world which makes negative stat changes positive so Leaf Storm gives it plus 2) also Cloyster gets Shell Break with lower Def and SpDef by one but raises SpAttk by two and Spd by 1 making Cloyster a great sweeper.

There is also the Pre-Evolution Stone that boosts pre-evolutions defensive stats making Chansey as good if not better than Blissey and Porygon 2 a quite viable wall.
Back to top Go down
Eos

Eos

PostSubject: Re: Some Changes To the List   Some Changes To the List Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:08 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Some Changes To the List   Some Changes To the List Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 am

Rinx7 wrote:
Omega it looks pretty good but I think some Pokemon like Jaroda (who has Perversity in dream world which makes negative stat changes positive so Leaf Storm gives it plus 2) also Cloyster gets Shell Break with lower Def and SpDef by one but raises SpAttk by two and Spd by 1 making Cloyster a great sweeper.

There is also the Pre-Evolution Stone that boosts pre-evolutions defensive stats making Chansey as good if not better than Blissey and Porygon 2 a quite viable wall.

No one runs fire types in UU? If thats the case, I'll change it, but fires force Jalorda out (Scarf Victini, Ulgamoth, and Shandera all beat Jalorda in OU, and Emboar is bulky inUU and can take either of its attacks, and Entei just takes Jalorda like a breath of fresh air). Cloyster is viable, so I'll put him in UU if he isn't already there. He doesn't fit anywhere else, since in OU, he's gonna be outdone by Tech Breloom. Chansey won't be better than Blissey simply because it loses leftovers. I have no idea about Pory, as I've never used him, but he seems to be out done by Cresselia. Especially with all the sun running around, Cress heals 2/3 every turn, and Pory heals 2/4 every turn. Chansey stays UU, Pory goes UU, and Cloyster goes UU.
Back to top Go down
Rinx7

Rinx7

PostSubject: Re: Some Changes To the List   Some Changes To the List Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 pm

A bulky Jaroda with Sub Seed Leaf Storm and hidden power rock is a good counter to fire types.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Some Changes To the List   Some Changes To the List Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Any Steel type then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Changes To the List   Some Changes To the List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Changes To the List
Page 1 of 1