Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Skitty

A pokemon site made for friendly chat, Discussing the games, and competitive battling/trading!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Comprehensive Cleanup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinx7

Rinx7

Forum Comprehensive Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Forum Comprehensive Cleanup   Forum Comprehensive Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 am

Meta we need to do some stuff now.

1. We need Admin besides you so if an Admin leaves the site dosen't start to die again and each Admin will have equal powers and every Admin will have a weekly meeting in which site changes will be discussed Moderators should be in these too.

2. We need a RMT Archive to put old RMTs so the RMT section is cleaner. We also need to sticky important threads so the are easy to find.

3. We need to do some other things in suggestions like Gym Leaders and get those sections set up in the Battle Frontier. I know you don't think we have enough users but I think setting up some more forums would be beneficial. BTW we need to make a Youtube section because I got the Youtube channel set up.

4. We really need to delete all of the crap that was posted when you were gone telling people to go to Devs forum and stuff along with fixing grammar on main posts.

Back to top Go down
Eos

Eos

Forum Comprehensive Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comprehensive Cleanup   Forum Comprehensive Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:37 pm

completely agreed, i've needed all these things since b4 meta left
Back to top Go down

Forum Comprehensive Cleanup
Page 1 of 1