Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Skitty

A pokemon site made for friendly chat, Discussing the games, and competitive battling/trading!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinx7

Rinx7

What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta Empty
PostSubject: What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta   What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 am

Okay first you left and then almost everyone left in the first week I stayed for quite a while about another week. The leaving started when Eos posted that you were gone and the site was going to die and to go to BlackGold Plateau.

I didn't like the idea of leaving Skitty to rot so I made a partnership deal with Dev hoping to attract members to the site by making a partnership site that would tell members to come here and to go there to go to Skitty and BlackGold this ended when he saw that I put a link to Silver Skitty in his chat because one of his members wanted to check it out and I was banned. Dev immediately canceled the deal and said I broke the rules.

Then I declared a cease fire with him got unbanned and hung out at his site for a while hoping you would come back. By a couple days before Christmas I gave up thinking Silver Skitty was dead because you were gone and I made my own site and tried to get the members to come there by putting a lot of the Silver Skitty stuff I had done there hoping to sort of continue the legacy of Silver Skitty. I never really expected you to come back.

Then Dev left Black Gold for over a week and the site started to die incredibly quickly PIF tried to stop it and make sure another site didn't die but when Dev came back he called mutiny on PIF and left the site to die. Then you decided to come back with perfect timing now that BlackGold is dead some big things are going to happen here.

Glad You Decided to Come Back,
Rinx7
Back to top Go down
Eos

Eos

PostSubject: Re: What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta   What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:36 pm

you make me sound bad and wrong that i did that. i just posted ur and dev's sites rinx for ppl to contact me
Back to top Go down
Rinx7

Rinx7

PostSubject: Re: What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta   What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Wasn't trying to make you sound bad Eos sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta   What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Has Happened Since You Have Been Gone, To Meta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Skitty :: The silver-skitty plaza. :: Site-updates/Forum announcements!-
Jump to: