Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Skitty

A pokemon site made for friendly chat, Discussing the games, and competitive battling/trading!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metapodzzz
Admin
Metapodzzz

The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Empty
PostSubject: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Forretress:
252hp 252def 6sp.def
Bold~Focus sash

Moveset:
Toxic-spikes
Stealth-rocks
Rapid-spin
Explosion

Explanation: Now most of you will disagree with sash, simply lets me do what i need to do, get atleast a layer of t-spikes up. Thats all i really need from this pokemon, course it lets me rapid-spin and sr but toxic spikes is the big thing. Evs are just for PhisicalHits since i can not take any special at all, =P.

Abomasnow
252hp 252def 6atk
Impish~Leftovers

Moveset:
Substitute
Protect
Leechseed
Focus-punch

Explanation: This pokemon is necessary on my team, or any ice-team, basically a stall-rein clone, With leechseed he does the same thing as stallrein, Once leechseed is up its basically unstoppable if its in a sub as-well, Punch is there to get rid of any steels quickly, also rocks (Ttar is hated). Nice moveset for that, no speed cause its not necessary, sub-seed with protect is better then with speed, takes all those thunderbolts aimed at my hail-team and fighting types to some extent as well, ok phisical wall.

Glaceon:
252hp 252sp.def 6def
Calm~Leftovers

Moveset:
Wish
Healbell
Protect/Toxic
Blizzard

Its my ice-type blissey, it can take Special-Hits nicley, it is a awesome cleric.. toxic/protect is a tough decision. Basically the core of the set, Needed a healer and healbell with wish is nice. Blizzard for stab and nice damage even without the sp.atk (Glaceon has the most powerful blizzard in the entire meta-game).

STALLREIN:
220hp 244def 46speed
Bold~Leftovers

Moveset:
Substitute
Protect
Toxic/surf
Roar

Ok.. this is a awesome pokemon~~~~ it can take out whole teams if it gets one turn to set up, just needs to substitute and the opponet is gone, I switch surf and toxic, but toxic hits flying users that switch in, Or hits reg pokemon when my spikes are down, surf is for some stab attack. Roar is faster then swamperts/skarmorys roar so thats all good, Really i love this pokemon.

Well time to do the sweepers....

Frosslass:
252sp.atk 252speed 6def
Timid~Lifeorb

Moveset:
Blizzard
Thunderbolt
Spikes/shadowball/toxic
Protect

Ok, protect helps toxic stall and hail take its toll, so its usefull, its really fast and likes to hit flyers with stab blizzard. Overall good sweeper imo, shadowball can give more coverage if i am using it. Special sweeper of the team

Mamoswine:
252hp 252atk 6def
Adamant~Lifeorb/choiceband/leftovers.

Moveset:
Ice-shard
Earthquake
Stone-edge
Superpower

Phisical sweeper, lo is the better choice in my opinion. Movesets nice and nice ability for this team.

Ok, now this is a mono-ice team so dont say its weak to fire.. i know it is nothing i can do. Mamoswine can e-quake and thats not much, but anyways its for the site elite-4 the wildcard is obvioiusly forry.

Abilitys play in

Abomasnow- Creates a ever-lasting hail storm.
Mamoswine- Has 20% increased evasion in the ever-lasting hail
Frosslass- Has 20% increased evasion in the ever-lasting hail
Glaceon- Has 20% increased evasion in the ever-lasting hail
Walrein- Heals 1/16 hp per turn while in hail, (Add leftovers/protect-sub combo for everlasting walrein).
Forry- sturdy does nothing for this team or any standard battle really,

Back to top Go down
https://silver-skitty.forumotion.com
DarkYoshi

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:35 pm

hate to break it to you but forrestress isnt a ice type pokemon. its a bug steel.
Back to top Go down
http://silvergold.forumotion.com/index.htm
Eos

Eos

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:05 pm

thts his wild card.
Back to top Go down
DarkYoshi

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:50 am

oh ok never mind then
Back to top Go down
http://silvergold.forumotion.com/index.htm
Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Coming from the Fighting type expert, Machamp will be a bi*ch. You saw how easy I picked apart your God Walrus. You need some support. Make your Wildcard Dusknoir or a Rotom appliance. Also, your team lacks speed, something that can change the outcome of the game. You may want some Muscle in your team, to lessen the burden on WallRein.

Weavile
Focus Sash
Jolly
252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
~ Ice punch
~ Swords Dance
~ Night Slash
~ Low Kick

This set is a good sweeper, and as Weavile is the fastest Ice Type, he will reliably outspeed most non-scarfed pokemon. The set is self explanitory.

Mamoswine
Snow Cloak
Leftovers
Adamant
252 Atk/ 252 HP/ 4 Spe
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Substitute
~ Superpower

This set is great for your team. 252 HP gives extreme bulk, as well as 100+ HP Subs. Snow Cloak gives 20% extra evasion. EdgeQuake gives extreme coverage, and STAB Ice Shard makes this massive swine fast as f*ck. Superpower takes out well... alot of crap.

Make Abomasnow your lead. Mixed SubSeed with this:
Impish
Leftovers
252 HP/ 116 SP.Atk/ 140
~ Blizzard
~ Focus Punch
~ Substitute
~ Leech Seed

This set gets up PermaHail for the God Walrus, and instantly puts the pressure on your opponent. In case of a Machamp, switch to Froslass, since you already have Hail.

Last edited by Omega on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eos

Eos

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 pm

i agree with omega. you should use at least one of his suggestions to make you team a lil more of a wall team to fighting
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Eos wrote:
i agree with omega. you should use at least one of his suggestions to make you team a lil more of a wall team to fighting

Its not really to "wall fighting" but its more to make the team more dangerous. You don't need pure stall, especially with the GodWalrus. Though, the Dusknoir/Rotom Form will take a lot of pressure off the fighting front. I suggest the Wash Rotom, so you can take out your Fire Weakness and your Rock Weakness with Hydro Pump.
Back to top Go down
Metapodzzz
Admin
Metapodzzz

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Ok.... now there is no chance of me walling fighting, but one pokemon can be dealt with easily,

Now that mamoswine set you suggested.... i have....

Changing my wildcard? Not goign to happen i need toxic spikes, they are the core of the set. >.>

Speed? Frosslass is like 115base speed, and is set with max speed >.>

Changing abomasnow to a lead? Dies too quickly and cant set up anything, protect is needed to be like a second stallrein its just as effective when it has protect.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-skitty.forumotion.com
Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Metapodzzz wrote:
Ok.... now there is no chance of me walling fighting, but one pokemon can be dealt with easily,

Now that mamoswine set you suggested.... i have....

Changing my wildcard? Not goign to happen i need toxic spikes, they are the core of the set. >.>

Speed? Frosslass is like 115base speed, and is set with max speed >.>

Changing abomasnow to a lead? Dies too quickly and cant set up anything, protect is needed to be like a second stallrein its just as effective when it has protect.

Abomasnow lead = Momentum. Use Toxic spikes on someone else than Forretress. The Mamoswine Set is similar, but the Speed EV's matter. You have to be able to take fighting, not wall it. These pokemon do that.
As for Weavile, you need more than one fast pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.   The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ice team.......... Metapodzzz'z elite 4 team.
Page 1 of 1