Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Site is only changed for a short amount of time please dont complain >.>
Silver Skitty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Skitty

A pokemon site made for friendly chat, Discussing the games, and competitive battling/trading!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"

Go down 
+2
crazytankXD
DarkYoshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eos

Eos

Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"   Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm

lol, he just wants to own the gym leader section, but ther is no need, especially when we dont even hav a server
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"   Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Eos wrote:
lol, he just wants to own the gym leader section, but ther is no need, especially when we dont even hav a server

Rinx really can't "own" the section, but suggestions can be made..... I think the E4 sould kinda "run" the section...
Back to top Go down
Eos

Eos

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"   Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:34 pm

I think the E4 sould kinda "run" the section...
ya i agree, for we r the best battlers and hav the highest rank technically.
Back to top Go down
Rinx7

Rinx7

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"   Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Gym leaders should run their own section.
Back to top Go down
Eos

Eos

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"   Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Meta??? what do u think
Back to top Go down
DarkYoshi

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"   Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:11 pm

i think it should be the the persons choice if they are allowed to use legends or not. because if i had that choice i wouldnt use any legendarys at all. to me legends are like cheating but not you know what i mean dont you. but anyway i think it shouldnt be anyones choice except for yourself and you only. because really if you do it like without legends thats final that isnt giving the person asking a say in this situation. I think we should have a poll to see what the community wants it to be, that way everyopne has a say in it. Ill make the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://silvergold.forumotion.com/index.htm
Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"   Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 am

DarkYoshi wrote:
i think it should be the the persons choice if they are allowed to use legends or not. because if i had that choice i wouldnt use any legendarys at all. to me legends are like cheating but not you know what i mean dont you. but anyway i think it shouldnt be anyones choice except for yourself and you only. because really if you do it like without legends thats final that isnt giving the person asking a say in this situation. I think we should have a poll to see what the community wants it to be, that way everyopne has a say in it. Ill make the thread.

You make a good point. I'm locking this as its gone off topic, but I'll make the poll. Just so you know though, I am voting to allow legends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"   Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gym Leader Application "DarkYoshi" "Grass"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2